Thursday, September 1, 2011
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Whether we're on the path toward victory or defeat is determined by the very next choice we make. Not the choices from yesterday. Not the choices five minutes ago. The next choice. Our very next choice. May it be that of an overcomer.
by Lysa Terkeurst
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
"Victory is possible, not by figuring out how to make this an easy process, but by choosing~ over and over again~ the absolute power available through God's truth." By Lysa Terkeurst
- To eat healthy, clean foods for many days in a row.
- To move my body on a regular basis again.
- To offer my day to the Lord and allow Him to minister to me.
- To test my thoughts about myself and believe the ones that bring life and speaks truth.
- Take a Pro-biotic, Digestive Enzyme and daily vitamin.
- Read God's word and allow it to change me.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
- I am a temple of the Holy Spirit!
- I am made for more than the crazy cycles that I have went through for years....I am WORTH it!
- My children deserve to have a happy, healthy mom.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Friday, July 22, 2011
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Friday, July 15, 2011
- Exercise at least 3 times per week.
- No snacking after supper.
- Journal my food intake for the first 3 weeks to make sure my calories are on track.
- Eat clean, whole foods 100% of the time. (That will be 84 days of no treats!)
Monday, July 11, 2011
Friday, June 24, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Monday, June 20, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
For the last couple of weeks the flu has been going through our house.
Friday, February 25, 2011
- 1/2 cup Cornmeal
- 1/2 Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Applesauce
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Agave Nectar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup sour milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup Sucanat
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a muffin pan, or use paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour and sucanat and agave nectar. Stir in baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in milk, eggs, zucchini, oil and vanilla. Fold in walnuts. Fill muffin cups 2/3 to 3/4 full. Sprinkle tops with brown sugar.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool.
Red River Oat Bran Muffins
1 1/3 cups
Red River Cereal
2 1/2 cups
2 1/2 tsp
Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Apple Sauce
1-1 1/2 cups
raisins, chopped dates or dried cranberries
POUR boiling water over Red River Cereal and bran; let stand.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
CREAM oil, agave nectar, eggs and buttermilk together in large bowl until blended. Add flour mixture with bran mixture, oats and raisins. Mix thoroughly. Spoon into greased muffin cups,filling almost full.
BAKE at 375°F (190°C) for 18 to 23 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched.