Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good News

Thank you to all who left encouraging comments on my last post!
Much love was felt from you all!
It was a tough day but I made it through and hopefully I am stronger for it!
Actually I know I am stronger!

I have one great thing that has already come from yesterday!!!
I have an accountability partner...we have decided to set individual goals, share them with each other and then hold each other to those goals!

We basically are going to be open books to each other!!!

This is something I have needed for a bit now and I am pumped to now have it in place.

My goals for this week are; (Tuesday thru Saturday)

1. Exercise 4 days out of 5. (2 strength training and 2 cardio)
2. Focus on eating QUALITY food.
3. Journal my food daily and send my partner a copy of the journal.
4. Weigh in on Sunday. (this will be my first weigh in for this New Year!)

Since I am going to be typing up the journal for her I decided to post it here too, along with my exercise for the day!

Food for Tuesday
Breakfast- Green Monster Smoothie (spinach, frozen banana, peanut butter and milk)
Lunch- Raw Vegetables, Hummus, Turkey Breast on Ezekiel Bread with honey mustard.
Snack- Honey crisp Apple and Almond Butter
Supper- Parchment Paper Baked Chicken Breast, Lentil Rice Casserole, steamed Green Beans.
Evening Snack- Mini-bag of microwave Popcorn and Tea (this will be while I watch Biggest Loser)

Exercise- 20 minute Pilate's Workout Video

5 comments:

  1. Christine I am so glad to see your spirits have lifted!
    So crappy to feel down in the dumps about ourselves!
    you really have accomplished so much, you should feel really proud.
    Love the idea of an accountability partner, so good!
    Hey speaking of which I have a freind who just joined this world and would love if you would stop by and give her some encouragment..she is joining me for The Sugar Shock Challenge you can find her here:
    http://widge-14daysugarshock.blogspot.com/2011/01/day-one.html
    thanks Christine

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been catching up on you and actually read all about that lentil loaf recipe from that other gal's blog.

    You look "hot" on your Christmas picture for this year! Looking slim and trim in red.

    What a wonderful thing to have someone to be accountable to. Not taking in sugar will be great for you! And weight lifting helps too.

    We can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog... good luck on your goals!
    You have a new follower to support you on your journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, lovely! You are doing such a fab job! xoxo

    P.S. Hope to see you at Zumba tonight. Not sure if I'll make it, considering the toddler is super sick and I feel awful going to Zumba with a sick child at home :(

    ReplyDelete