Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week 1 Day 6 Summer Weight Shedding Challenge

The weather here in Ontario, Canada has been so hot and humid.
I DO NOT like hot and humid...it makes me grumpy! and really who wants to exercise in the heat??? Not me! I sweat just sitting!

We have been spending hours in the afternoon and evening at the beach cooling off. There is one advantage of living on the largest fresh water island in the world....I can see the water from my deck!

I spite of feeling grumpy, sweaty and sticky I had another great day of eating!!!

Breakfast~ 4 cups Watermelon & 1 oz. Raw Almonds
Snack~ Spinach, Banana, 1/2 cup 2% milk and 2 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter Smoothie
Lunch~ 3 Wasa Bread with 2 tbsp. Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese, stalk of celery and 1 cup Baby Carrots
Snack~ Apple
Supper~ 1 oz. Marble Cheese and a Ezekiel Wrap with Hummus, spinach, lettuce, zucchini, cucumber, red pepper, onions and carrot.
Total Calories~ 1,398



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of the heat and humidity as well. It does a number with my skin, and sweating doesn't look very pretty! I could do with 70 degrees year round! (with no humidity of course. LOL)

    ReplyDelete