Friday, July 22, 2011

Week 2 Day 1

The humidity has finally broke and even though the temperature is still high (28 degrees) I feel like I am alive again. Hooray!

This morning I starting cleaning at 7am to make up for the week of just doing what I had to to get by. On the list was sweeping and mopping the floors on the main level, dusting in the living room and main floor bedroom, organized the toy/book shelves and then cut the grass.
It was a busy morning but it felt good to get it all done before lunch.

This past week had a few challenging days of eating but on the whole it has been wonderful.
My weight this morning was 159lbs....down 4lbs this week!!!
So happy about that!!! I feel like I am on a roll for weight loss again.

Food for today;
Breakfast~ 1 cup Corn Flakes, 1/2 cup All Bran, 1 cup 2% milk and 1 cup Cantaloupe.
Snack~ Ezekiel English Muffin with 1 tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter and 1 cup Red Grapes.
Lunch~ Smoothie (120ml Coconut Milk, 15g Shredded Coconut, 1 cup pineapple and 1 tbsp. frozen Orange Juice)
Snack~ Apple
Supper~ Raw Vegetables and a slice of Pizza
Total Calories~ 1,382

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! So happy for you!

    This is just the kind of thing you need to see to keep motivated and pushing ahead.

    ReplyDelete