Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Week 1 Day 5 of Summer Weight Shedding Challenge


It is so awesome when my eating and attitude fall into place at the same time! and I never want these days to end...when you feel on top of it all!

I long for more easy days in a row....I know it takes one day at a time but I want to look back and see a big long streak of good eating days in a row....it
makes it easier to get through a tough day!

I love reading blogs that encourage and inspire me, the ones that push me to be a better person.
I have 'meet' so many amazing people over the last year and half...I treasure you all so much!

I have been tracking my food on My Fitness Pal since Friday, this tool is so easy to use...I have used many different online tools before but this one has by far been the easiest I have found to date.

Just for Fun!!!
This is Amanda, she is 20 months old now!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Christine,
    Could you please post the link to that food tracker for us? I too am longing to string a whole whack of consistent days in a row!

    ReplyDelete