Thursday, July 21, 2011

Week 1 Day 7 SWSC

Today is a killer hot one!

My plan today was to take the children to Espanola so my eldest daughter could pick out new eye glasses frames because her youngest brother broke her current pair.

So I packed a picnic lunch and off we went!

This turned out to be a great way to spend a VERY hot day...an hour drive both ways and then air conditioning in the doctors office and mall. Lunch on the beach sitting in the shade with a lovely breeze. NICE!!!

We returned home to unpack groceries and then pack the cooler again for another picnic at the local beach for supper and swimming lessons.

I hate to cook when it is hot out so the children have been eating a lot of cold sandwiches and cereal this week. Oh well, they will survive!

My eats for today have been;

Breakfast~ Banana, peanut butter, spinach and milk smoothie.
Snack~ Apple and almonds.
Lunch~ Ezekiel Wrap with Natural Selections Honey Ham, lettuce, onions, red pepper, cucumber and mustard. Cantaloupe for dessert!
Supper~ Smoothie made of Coconut milk, shredded coconut, pineapple and orange juice. Yummy and refreshing!!!
Total Calories~1,244

If I am hungry after our time at the beach I will have a some grapes and Greek yogurt.

I weigh-in in the morning....excited to see what the scale says....I really have no idea what it is going to be because I have not had a sneak peek but I do know that I feel great and that is most important!


2 comments:

  1. What fun! Our move has brought us closer to the beach and we're headed there for the first time tomorrow. You just reminded me to pack a picnic lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day. Good luck tomorrow morning. I hope the heat doesn't effect your results.

    ReplyDelete