Rough days come and sometimes a number of them in a row, but this time around I did not waiver in my hope for complete freedom from the cycle and THIS my friends is progress!
In the past when I have had bad days I would lose my hope completely and even question if God loved me.... but not this time.....I have a calm assurance in God and His love, He alone is my answer and He will bring me to the place where I can see what the deep issues are that I have yet to look at.
I do not have all the answers yet to why I am having to still deal with these reoccurring cycles but I am closer to the answer and I trust that God will show me each piece as I am ready to deal with it.
So this weekend I have a lot to be thankful for and here are just a few of them......
- A wonderful, loving and understanding husband.
- Six healthy children.
- Family that live close by and I can see whenever I want.
- Friends both in real life and in 'blog land' that love me for who I am.
- A three day weekend with my husband!
- That I will have a chance to go out running at least twice in the next 3 days.
- My bed sheets are on the line so I get to sleep in fresh, clean sheets tonight.
- I have great health.
- A place to call home.
- and the sun is shining!!