Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29th

This has been a busy but productive week!

My eating has been on track even with the tummy troubles of earlier in the week.

I HAVE NOT exercised in probably 2 two weeks and I am missing it so much.....I don't feel the strong lean muscles like I use to and I miss that...I am craving to get moving in a more intense way then doing my everyday cooking, cleaning stuff and I soon will be able to.
My hubby will be done work in probably no more than 2 weeks from now and then I will be back to daily workouts. Hooray!!!!

Some may criticize the fact that I have not made time to exercise while my husband is working but I know my limits.
I am up at 5:45am with my hubby and spend until 6:30am with him when he leaves. I then take 30 minutes (if I get that) to spend quietly with a coffee and God. Then the day begins with the children and doesn't end until 8:30pm.....by then all I want to do is go to bed or relax on the couch. So this translates to not a lot of exercise in the last 2 months.

I am still working on how to explain all that is going on in my heart right now.....I am not a great person to express deep heart issues very well!!! It will come though.

We are having company for the weekend very soon so I must go and finish preparing for him.

1 comment:

  1. Life happens! Hang in there! In the meantime, just relax and catch up on some rest. I'm sure you'll find that balance again soon!

    Whatever is in your heart.. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete