Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursdays Food and Activity Report

My husband left at around 1pm this afternoon. So my eats will reflect from lunch on for today.

Lunch
2 cups of Lettuce
1/3 cup Red, yellow and orange peppers
1/2 cup Broccoli
2 oz. Chicken Breast
1/4 cup Raisins
1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
2 tbsp. Caesar Dressing
One Handful of Jalapeno Potato Chips

Afternoon Snack
Cup of Chocolatey Chai Tea with 1/2 tsp. sugar & milk

Supper
2 slices of French Toast made with Whole Wheat Fruit and Nut Bread
2 tbsp. 100% Pure Maple Syrup
2 slices of Bacon
1 cup Cantaloupe

The way the evening was going I just knew that I wasn't going to get a workout DVD in so I did my own little workout while the children watched a movie. In total the exercises took me 17 minutes and here is a list of all I did.

30 Bicep Curls with 10 lb weights
30 Shoulder Raises with 5 lb weights
30 Triceps Kickbacks with 5 lb weights
30 Push Ups
30 Jumping Jacks
30 Squats
30 Lunges
30 Dead man Lifts with 5 lb weights
16 superman
30 Crunches
30 Reverse Crunches
30 Butterfly Chest lift with 5lb weights and a leg raise

Now if all goes well...lol....I plan to get the children into bed in the next 10 minutes, have a nice hot bath and then crawl into bed and read until my eyes want to close.

4 comments:

  1. Great job girl!!! I love breakfast for dinner. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job getting in a workout while the kiddos were otherwise entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing it - staying accountable. That is success!

    ReplyDelete