Monday, July 19, 2010

Change in Routine

Well life just got a whole lot crazier for me!!!

This morning at 7:50am the phone rang for my husband. He had applied to a few companies that are doing road work near our town for the next number of months. For those that were not aware or forgot he has been unemployed for the last year and a bit. So by 8:15am not only had he obtained employment but he was dressed and out the door with a lunch, raincoat, extra socks and water bottles he hand.

For me this means that I am on my own daily now. I have been use to having all the daily work split between the two of us and I have been able to do a workout during the day whenever I wanted.

The next few days are going to be an adjustment period.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for a pay cheque, not so much for the change in routine. I find it hard to adjust to new routines at home - working, then summer vacation etc. I'll be praying that this does not affect your eating! You're doing so great. Look at those progress photos!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome and overwhelming at the same time ! I'll be thinking of you and praying this whole transition goes smooth!

    Hugs ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo those seasons change quickly don't they??!! Wow!

    You will find your new norm tho, lovie.. and you will hit your new stride ;) So wonderful to see you... have missed your bloggy place here!

    congrats on consistant loss, girl!! Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job but at least the change comes in summer when your days with the kids should be a bit more flexible. Good luck on getting used to the new routine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy for your family that he now has work. I am sorry for what it will mean for your routine. I am confident you will be able to make it work!

    ReplyDelete