Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Summary

Oh My!!! Did you all hear the hooting and hollering from over here in Northern Ontario?!?!?!


I weighed in this morning for the first time in two weeks.....

The precious piece of metal told me that I weighed 155lbs!!!!

That is a 2 pound loss....this is also my original goal weight!!!

I had set out on this journey hoping to reach this weight by my baby's first birthday. She is only 8 and a half months old right now.
Success!!!! I love it!!!

In total I have lost 54 lbs in 31 weeks.

I have not been this weight since before getting pregnant with my daughter, Hope, 10 years ago.

I am very excited about this accomplishment, I only wish I lived closer to some you who have been so inspirational and motivational to me so I could celebrate with you all.



I have decided to lower my goal weight but I don't know yet what that ideal weight will be for me. 155lbs I had thought would be great but I am not content with the flabby belly, I will focus on losing weight until I reach a point were I am satisfied with that area. I am thinking it will be somewhere between 140 -145 but I don't know.

According to BMI charts I am in the Overweight category and I would need to weigh 136 to be in the Normal, another 19 pounds...maybe this is realistic ...I don't know right now. I do know that am going to continue down the road of weight loss and freedom until I find a comfy spot...so to speak.

9 comments:

  1. Woot Woot....hear me?? I'm hollering from Florida!!!

    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. It must feel awesome to have that success when you were feeling down so recently! Oh, you'll be hearing me when I reach 155!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on that! Congratulations!! I'm sure that's a great achievement for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Contratulations!! What a great acheivement for you and encourgement for the rest of us who are on this wieht loss journey!! Thanks for sharing

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! that is fantastic. My youngest is 2 1/2 and I'm still trying to get to 55lbs gone. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! I'm so happy for you! Funny that 155 was my original goal weight too, but half way there I changed it to 145lbs. You must be so proud!

    I understand the wanting to keep going. I have about 5 lbs to go until I hit my new idea goal and I doubt it will be enough. I'm thinking another 15 not 5 will help, and a LOT of toning. :) But babies are SOOO worth it, and I can't wait to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! CONGRATS!! WHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wooooooo hoooooooooo! That is AWESOME! You look awesome! You are doing great, Christine! Fabulous job!

    P.S. Check you out, Miss Hot Stuff! I meant to tell you how awesome you looked when I saw you at the Guardian! XO

    ReplyDelete