and my husband is home so I will quickly post my food for the day and then get out for a run.
It has been a long time since I ran and I have been missing it...so off I am going.
- Breakfast was 1/2 cup of All Bran, 1 cup Almond Breeze and an orange.
- Mid morning snack was 1 oz. cashews and an apple sliced up with cinnamon sprinkled on it.
- Salad greens, 1 tbsp. dressing and 3 chicken nuggets (NOT AT ALL a clean food but it is what I was making for the children...I did skip the fries!)
- Afternoon boost was a frozen banana with 1 tbsp. Almond Butter.
- Taco salad with 1/2 cup ground beef, lots of greens, salsa, 3 tbsp. plain yogurt and 1 oz. grated cheddar cheese and 14 multigrain tortilla chips. YUMMY!
- Apple chopped up with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a handful of oats microwaved for 1 minute and then a splash of Almond breeze...this was my dessert tonight just because I wanted one.
Have a great weekend all!!!!