I can see overweight but the statistic was OBESE.
That is a staggering fact...I am sure that Canada is right up there with the U.S on this one.
I could not help but think about the possible reasons why....from my own life I would say that it is a direct result of not moving enough and polluting our bodies with quick, easy and high calorie foods.
I am so thankful to God that He has given me the desire and determination to make the changes in my life that have brought me to this place were I am no longer a statistic!!!
My eats for today were....
- 2/3 of a banana (the baby ate the other 1/3) chopped up in 1/2 cup of steel cut oats, 1 tbsp. peanut butter and 1/2 cup of almond breeze for breakfast. Yummy!!!
- 1 cup fresh pineapple and 22 almonds for mid-morning snack
- Lunch was 1/4 feta cheese, mixed into 1 medium cucumber, red onions, red pepper.
- 1/2 cup blueberries, 1/2 cup yogurt and a handful of granola was my afternoon boost with a cup of Chocolaty Chia tea.
- Supper will be 1 cup left over chili.
Exercise for today was the 30 Day Shred, Level 2 with 5lb weights. Oh how I love Jillian's workouts! A great sweat and the heart pumping fast!!! Oh ya!!!