For the first time a set goals for the month of March.
Overall I am pleased with my ability to accomplish most of these goals.
1. I did 10 days of abs/arms training when I had planned to do 12. Close but not perfect so this will be an area to work on in April.
2. My goal was to run/walk 48 km this month....I did over 76 km. Yeah me! and I have worked myself into doing most of my km as running. I didn't know if I would like running but I wanted to give it a try and I am now officially hooked. I don't think walking for me would feel like a workout any more.
3. Take my vitamin daily, well that was a bust...it really wasn't a priority...enough said.
4. Weigh myself only once weekly. Only one week did I weigh myself more than once. Not to bad.
5. No sweets/desserts expect for my birthday. I did it and am well on my way to the goal of 100 days of sweets free! 24 days down, almost a quarter of the way.
6. Lose 6lbs....I worked off 9 of them!!!! YAW!!! I am very excited about this...can you tell?
A few other things to share about the month of March.... back in January I had signed up for a contest through the Weight Watchers boards for a Biggest Loser with Kids competition and guess what I won...no $250,000 prize but I earned the bragging rights.
I received my first "You have really lost some weight" comment from my brother whom I had not seen since Christmas. That felt nice!
I lost inches as well this month, I am down .75" from my neck, .25" from my ankle, .5" from my upper arm, 1" from my upper leg, 1.25" from my lower leg, 1" waist, 1.5" from hips and my bust stayed the same. That is a grand total of 6.25" off my body in one month.
April' s Goals are on the side bar.
I hope everyone has a great holiday weekend!