Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Creative Writer Award

Thanks to my blogging friend Tina, at Desperately Seeking Size-Ten for giving me this "creative writer" award.

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate 7 "creative writers" that might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.


So here it goes....

* I absolutely love the show 'Survivor' and have never missed an episode in any of the seasons.

* My parents married in 1967 and they are the happiest couple I have ever met.

*I had my appendix removed when I was a teenager.

* Avocado is my new favorite food.

* I enjoy hanging laundry on the line so much it doesn't seem like work.

* I won Miss Manitoulin in 1990.


It is now up to you my friends to decide which one of these is in fact the TRUTH about MY Life...

I am going to nominate the following blogs for this "creative writing" award; Have some FUN!

The Clean Eating Mama
Mommy Blog
Random Thoughts and Musings from the Island
Back in Step
Let Them Eat Lettuce
365 days to a new me
Journey to a New Me

9 comments:

  1. Awww! Thank you! You are awesome! :) Hmmm...Guessing the true statement is hard!!! I'm guessing you never missing a single episode of Survivor is a lie. Mainly because I know you're too busy to watch TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm probably wrong. Can't wait to find out which one is the truth!

    P.S. I posted mine on my blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the award! Those are some pretty tough lies...not sure which is which!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going w/ avocado!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say hanging laundry...but sometimes I find washing dishes is therapeutic, so maybe hanging laundry works that way for you. Ahhh...I don't know! Too difficult! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award...will pick it up soon. I'm going for the truth as you loving avocado.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww thanks! I'm going with Laundry hanging being the truth, since your veggie/fruit photo has no avocados to be found!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guessing you're appendix-free since your teen years?? Or maybe you are miss M in 1990... Ah, I have no idea :) Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete