Saturday, January 10, 2009

Emotional Eater

I have planned my food for today because yesterday I found I was struggling with eating healthy!
I am an emotional eater and it has been a very emotional week in our house; a man at my husbands workplace fell off of a ladder on Tuesday and on Thursday he passed away as a result of his injuries. He was a young man (my age I think) and he leaves behind a partner and 4 children (1 biological & 3 step). This so easily could have been my husband and this has bothered me alot. I know the family of the man and this has added to the emotions that have been circulating also.

I am hoping by planning my food that I will avoid the pitfalls that I seem to fall in.

My menu for today is:

Breakfast
23 raw almonds
4pts.
¾ cup cooked oatmeal with chopped apple & cinnamon
3pts.
Lunch
2 cups raw vegetables 0pts.
1 slice Schinkenbrot Whole Grain Rye Bread
2pts.
1 Tbsp. PC Just Peanuts Smooth Old Fashion Peanut Butter
2pts.
½ Tbsp. Honey
0.5pts.
Supper
Homemade Vegetarian Chilli
4pts.
Salad with 2 Tbsp. Fat Free Ranch Dressing
1pt.
Snacks
14 pecan halves 5pts.
Apple with 2 Tbsp. Peanut butter
5.5pts.
Pear
1pt.
Orange 1pt.

Total 29 (1point remaining)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for about dh co-worker, such a terrible thing :(

    Your menu lookds good, i like the apple in the oatmeal, I'm going to try it.

    ReplyDelete