Saturday, January 24, 2009

Birthdays

My eldest daughter turns 10 tomorrow!
Yesterday she had friends over to celebrate with us and had a sleepover.

I don't know what I was thinking last night but I had 2 wieners on white buns!
{I wasn't thinking}
Now it didn't hit me until I was trying to go to sleep at close to midnight and my stomache was telling me many stories. I have not eaten meat (if you can call wieners meat) or white flour in almost 3 weeks. Without getting into details I will just say I paid for my indulgence and am still paying.

On a positive note I have done my 30/30 now 4 out of 5 days. See my previous post for details. YEAH for me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your daughter! Birthday celebrations are great. Yeah you for doing 30/30 for 4 out of 5 days now. Great non-scale victory!

    I also ate some stuff yesterday that my stomach was not used to, and I woke up at 3:30 am with horrible heartburn. Wow, I forgot how painful they were!

    ReplyDelete