Saturday, March 9, 2013

With all the excitement...

Of my birthday yesterday I forgot to post my weigh in!!
I was down .6lbs bringing my weight to 184.4lbs.
I was hoping for more but with a loss of 5.4lbs last week that is still a total of 6lbs in 2 weeks and that is nothing to snuff at while still breastfeeding an eight month old baby.

Getting close to my first reward @ 180.

This coming week I will be spending sometime in southern Ontario with a dear friend and her family and while there I plan on buying myself some new running shoes with my birthday money.
I also was given a juicer for my birthday and look forward to using that soon.
I have never use one before so if anyone has experience with one I would love to hear from you.
I will be gone from blogland until my Friday weigh in next week have a great week everyone!

2 comments: