Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Crazy Busy

Life can get so crazy busy!
Those two words pretty much sum up my life right now.
I am working on writing up a teacher manual for a Canadian history curriculum that we are currently using and it is taking every spare minute I have available. Enjoyable though!

Eating has been on track, eating clean whole foods in moderation.
I feel great about this! It is nice to know that I am doing good for my body.

I have also been exercising. Here is what I have done this week,
Sunday~ 3.2km walk outside
Monday~ 30 minute Circuit Training
Tuesday~ Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Walk
Wednesday~ Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 2

Looking forward to my weigh in on Friday because my tummy and legs are feeling so tight and strong which 'should' be a good sign for the scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment