Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday Musings

The weekend came and went but it was a wonderful weekend for me!
On Friday, I was given a large desk and now this Mama after homeschooling for nine years finally has a work area all to herself!
This may not sound to wonderful to most but for me it means I can sit and plan/research for school and I don't have to pack it all up each time I need to use the kitchen counter which has been my work place since the beginning of my homeschooling journey.

Here is my spot...













I LOVE it!!!

Today's Food
Breakfast~ Steel Cut Oats with blueberries and Greek yogurt
Lunch~ Trim Healthy Mama Pancake, strawberries and Greek yogurt
Snack~ Almonds
Supper~ Ground beef, onions and red pepper with mushroom soup sauce served with steamed broccoli and a side salad with ranch dressing
Snack~ Muffin in a Mug

No exercise today.

No comments:

Post a Comment