Sunday, December 12, 2010

Which Version Will You Read

The short version of the story is................

I have been off track with my eating ! With a result of an 8 pound gain...154lbs this morning!

Now for those who want to know more details..... it is simple.....I wasn't committed and it is showing!

For the last three plus weeks I have been struggling with staying on my healthy eating course!

I have allowed myself to fall into the pit of lies that kept me in the bondage to food for so many years of "I will start again tomorrow!" and then I would overeat all day long in preparation of the 'start' time of the 'diet'!!!!
When tomorrow would come.... I would start off good, eating the way I have been for the previous 11 months which has resulted in a my weight loss but by 2 in the afternoon I would be dreaming of sugar and then soon after consuming sugar.
I even resorted back to sneaking food!!! CRAZY!!!!

For the first 2 weeks of this 3 week binge I had some good and some bad days of eating but I managed to not see a gain on the scale....I got a bit cocky... and with two birthdays this past week plus my normal hormonal gain at this time of the month I am up 8lbs from last Sunday!!!! Yikes!!!!

Time to get back to my water, workouts and eating life giving food!!!!



10 comments:

  1. It IS SUCH A JOURNEY!!!!!
    Christine I so appreciate your honesty...you so deserve to live free...even in this time where you have put some wight on , remember, you are still living free, you are still chosen, you are still the light of the world, you are still the salt of the earth.
    bless you!

    YOUR CAN DO IT GIRL!

    love and light

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat said it very well. It is a journey. Just jump back in and remember how great your body and mind feel by eating the right foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chicka chicka!! :) Love you so much firstly and foremostly ;)
    Aaaand, I ditto what Cat said.. it's a journey as you LEARN to walk this whole area ( that is brand spankin' new for you) out with Abba. It's way new, and it's so easy to revert back to old eating habits and coping ways... totally get that! But don't be hard on you, k? Being hard on yourself does a whole bunch of nothin... it just makes you feel bad and doesn't promote change at all. Give yourself grace, get back up right now, and moooooove forward ;) Love love you!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have written this post myself. I am having the exact same struggle right now with all the stress I am under. Tomorrow is a new day and I have a plan. Let do it!!!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just like you told me, don't be so hard on yourself. We all have our ups and downs in our journey of life and of weight loss. You've had a bad few weeks and everyone who reads this can sympathize and tell you a similar tale so you are not alone. Take comfort in the fact that you are an amazing mother, a great wife, a wonderful person, and this hard time will pass and before you know it, you'll have dropped those pounds again. Getting over bad eating habits is not an easy thing for anyone and we are all going to have slip ups! Be proud you can admit yours and move on from it! God bless and keep your chin up! You are still smoking hot mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wondered where you had been! It's funny how blogging gets left behind when we resort back to "old" ways too. It's but by the grace of God we aren't all back to our old ways. It's so hard and it's full of ups an downs.

    That weight gain isn't all fat...I'm sure some is sodium etc, but it's hard to feel that way when you see the number.

    You've got the right plan in place Christine. Go with it, and with Him!

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone has said such great things, I agree with it all (I'm so unoriginal, lol) But in all seriousness, this is so darn hard to keep at and so easy to revert back to what it was before. You are such a strong momma, you will get through this period, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is SO easy to fall off track. But it's hard to get back on! Good job recommitting. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry you've been struggling... but good on you for facing up to it. You are such a strong and courageous woman, I have no doubt that you will spring back. I am the one who failed the Nov. challenge when YOU stuck to it so much better. You have that determined spirit and I love it!! It's infectious!

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete