Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday

Tuesday, my husbands day off which means appointments and errands for us.

I had a chiropractor appointment this morning and he weighed me.....I have not got on a scale since the beginning of February and I was pleasantly surprised. Now don't go cheering for me I didn't have any great loss but I did not gain a pound either. So I am starting off this pregnancy alot heavier than I would have like to to but I feel healthy so this counts for alot.

My goal during this pregnancy is to gain a small amount compared to my normal 45 - 60lbs.
I plan on calling the dietitian today to set up an appointment to get an idea of what exactly I should be eating because I am also still nursing my little one. I want to make sure I am eating enough but not to much....isn't this a life long battle...I guess that is why it is called a journey!

My second goal is to continue to exercise at least 4 days a week.

It is so early to start talking about this pregnancy but I just love being pregnant. That knowing there is a human growing inside of me is such a......I can't think of a word to describe the feeling but anyone who has had the pleasure of experiencing this knows what I am trying to say.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I too loved being pregnant, even though I had morning sickness all day with every one of them! It was sad knowing that Hamster was my last one.

    ReplyDelete