Here they are....the answers are from youngest to oldest.
1. What's something mommy always says to you?
- Don't cry.
- Let's go somewhere!
- I love you!
- Be quiet.
2. What makes mommy happy?
- When you buy her something
- When we do good things
- Getting an afternoon rest
3. What makes mommy sad?
- When I cry
- When Daddy leaves
- When I shout
- When I disobey her
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
- like this HAHAHAHA
- By saying funny stuff
- When she says something funny
- By tickling me
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
- You laugh
- I don't know I wasn't born
- I don't know I wasn't there
- Very obedient
6. How old is your mommy?
- I don't know....46
7. How tall is your mommy?
- this big (reaches up over her head)
- 2 feet
- Are you like 6feet tall...laughs....maybe 4 feet.
- I'm guessing 5' 7"
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?
- Go to hotels and stuff
- Take a nap
9. What does your mommy do when you are not around?
- Watch movies
- Go on the computer
- How am I suppose to know?
- Go on Facebook
10. If your mommy became famous, what will it be for?
- going on the computer
- I don't know
11. What is your mommy really good at?
- at taking care of babies
- making children happy
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
- working with wood
- jumping on the trampoline
- jumping rope
- singing the books of the Bible
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
- goes on the computer
- works at home
- stays at home and tends to the children
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
- perogies...I think
- lasagna and ceasar salad
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
- I don't know
- she is pretty
- when she helps people
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, what would she be?
- the girl on Bob the Builder
- Sponge Bob Square Pants
- Eeyore on Pooh Bear
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
- clean dishes
- I don't know (popular answer for the young lad)
18.How are you and your mommy the same?
- I dunno
- I don't know...we are not alike....I'm like Daddy!
- we both like the same food
19. How are you and your mommy different?
- different is people
- my eyes
- mommy has glasses and I don't
- our hair
20. How do you know that your mommy loves you?
- you kiss and hug me
- in my heart
- when she disciplines me, that is what Daddy told me.
- by how much she cares
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
- kisses & hugs
- going out with him
- that he is a Christian
- his looks
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
- outside and drive in the van
- you never told me where it is
- a hotel somewhere, maybe Pike Lake
This was so much fun to do with the children. I did it individually so that they couldn't copy each others answer. I was amazed at a few answers!