Monday, March 16, 2009

Child Interviews

The other day I read a blog that I so enjoy reading and the mom did this interview with her little ones....so I got to thinking that I would like to know how my children would answer the questions!

Here they are....the answers are from youngest to oldest.



1. What's something mommy always says to you?


  • Don't cry.
  • Let's go somewhere!
  • I love you!
  • Be quiet.


2. What makes mommy happy?

  • smile
  • When you buy her something
  • When we do good things
  • Getting an afternoon rest


3. What makes mommy sad?

  • When I cry
  • When Daddy leaves
  • When I shout
  • When I disobey her


4. How does your mommy make you laugh?

  • like this HAHAHAHA
  • By saying funny stuff
  • When she says something funny
  • By tickling me


5. What was your mommy like as a child?

  • You laugh
  • I don't know I wasn't born
  • I don't know I wasn't there
  • Very obedient


6. How old is your mommy?

  • 3
  • I don't know....46
  • 36
  • 36


7. How tall is your mommy?

  • this big (reaches up over her head)
  • 2 feet
  • Are you like 6feet tall...laughs....maybe 4 feet.
  • I'm guessing 5' 7"


8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do?

  • Work
  • Go to hotels and stuff
  • Take a nap
  • Read


9. What does your mommy do when you are not around?

  • Watch movies
  • Go on the computer
  • How am I suppose to know?
  • Go on Facebook

10. If your mommy became famous, what will it be for?

  • going on the computer
  • I don't know
  • writing
  • cooking

11. What is your mommy really good at?

  • writing
  • skating
  • at taking care of babies
  • making children happy

12. What is your mommy not very good at?

  • working with wood
  • jumping on the trampoline
  • jumping rope
  • singing the books of the Bible

13. What does your mommy do for a job?

  • goes on the computer
  • works at home
  • stays at home and tends to the children
  • babysit

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?

  • carrots
  • lasagna
  • perogies...I think
  • lasagna and ceasar salad

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?

  • smile
  • I don't know
  • she is pretty
  • when she helps people

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, what would she be?

  • momma
  • the girl on Bob the Builder
  • Sponge Bob Square Pants
  • Eeyore on Pooh Bear

17. What do you and your mommy do together?

  • clean dishes
  • I don't know (popular answer for the young lad)
  • shopping
  • Math

18.How are you and your mommy the same?

  • I dunno
  • face
  • I don't know...we are not alike....I'm like Daddy!
  • we both like the same food

19. How are you and your mommy different?

  • different is people
  • my eyes
  • mommy has glasses and I don't
  • our hair

20. How do you know that your mommy loves you?

  • you kiss and hug me
  • in my heart
  • when she disciplines me, that is what Daddy told me.
  • by how much she cares

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?

  • kisses & hugs
  • going out with him
  • that he is a Christian
  • his looks

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?

  • outside and drive in the van
  • Sudbury
  • you never told me where it is
  • a hotel somewhere, maybe Pike Lake

This was so much fun to do with the children. I did it individually so that they couldn't copy each others answer. I was amazed at a few answers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so going to do this!
    Very cute, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete