Monday, February 25, 2013

A Challenge

I am going to be the BIG 40 in twelve days so I thought what better way to end my 39th year than to challenge myself to do something I have not done consistently this year!

So for the next 11 days this is what I am doing....I will call it Challenge ME

  • Eating whole foods.
  • Limited to no wheat and no added sugar.
  • Exercise at least 6 times.
  • Do at least 4 things just for me (ie. paint my toe nails).
My starting weight this morning was 189.4lbs and I am looking forward to seeing that number drop.

I did a 30 Day Shred workout this morning before school with the children and then went for a walk after supper with baby in stroller.

Food Intake
Breakfast~ Steel Cut Oats with fresh berries.
Snack~ Greek Yogurt
Lunch~ Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with a plate of raw vegetables & 1 oz. of cashews.
Snack~ Apple and peanut butter.
Supper~ Cauliflower Crust pizza with loads of vegetables and a little bit of cheese.
Snack~ Clean Fudge

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan! And, your eating is fabulous and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great plan!! :) Your food looks so yummy! :) I need to go shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete