Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 3 of 30 Day Shred

Just a quick let you know how it is going kind of post!

I just finished doing day three. This is by far the hardest workout dvd that I have ever done but in the same breathe I will tell you that I feel great about doing it. I know my body is getting stronger because I can do the harder version of each exercise longer today then I could on day one. I also didn't have to stop to have a drink of water today during the 20 minutes. That's all it is....20 minutes! I can never have the excuse that I don't have the time to do it because everyone can find 20 minutes in a day for themselves.

A real bonus to keep me motivated is my husband started doing it also.

I have to admit though that every muscle in my back, chest, abs, quads, and gluts hurt. Painfully hurt! Sitting down to use the washroom is painful, walking down stairs is almost impossible (especially carrying a baby or toddler) and getting off a comfortable chair kills!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it is definitely working! I swear, my first week doing Kettleworx, I had to fling myself at chairs and the toilet and hope I landed ok. It gets better, it just doesn't feel like it ever will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also doing the Shred workout. You just described everything I was feeling on Day 3. I think Day 3 was the hardest so far! I am currently on Day 7 Lev 1. I know I am getting stronger, but some of my muscles are still hurting! I press on though. Like you said, No pain, No gain!!!
    Keep up the good work!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and following! Looking forward to this journey together!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there much stretching at the end? A good cool down routine can cut down on the soreness. :)

    You go! Wooooot!

    ReplyDelete