Monday, October 13, 2014

Thanksgiving Day 2014

Yesterday we celebrated Thanksgiving with a turkey dinner and I will be honest that I did not eat clean...actually I did not even try. I knew that my plan was to enjoy whatever I wanted and not feel guilty about it. This entire month has been some clean eating days and some not.

Today is the day that I begin to eat clean COMPLETELY!
Up to this point I see my walk over the last 6 months as baby stepping.
Kind of like many attempts at walking but just as many stumblings.
I know I can do it because I have before.

I am making Turkey Barley Soup with lots of veggies and biscuits for supper tonight. I will also make a clean Apple Crisp and top it with Greek yogurt and a drizzle of maple syrup. YUM!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Your Clean Eats for tonight sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete