I have had people ask me lately "How are you losing weight?"...this got me to thinking that I have never really posted about what my plan is. I have talked about my plan in reference and I have said things I am changing /tweaking in it but never laid it all out.
So here it is...
- First and foremost I know that I have many emotional issues that have brought me to the place I am now where food has been the 'thing' in my life that never let me down. Therefore I am leaning on the Lord Jesus to help me walk through healing during this journey. While spending time praying and listening to God the addiction will be broken. This part of the plan will bring me to the place I need to be spiritually.
- Secondly, I eat anything I want!... as long as it is a whole and natural food and I don't exceed 1800 calories per day.
- Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, milk, yogurt, cheese and lean meats are all acceptable foods.
- NO processed and packaged foods.
The only exception to the rules are #1 If I am at someones home then I make the best choice available to me. #2 On certain days of the year I have a planned treat day (the first one this year was on my birthday in March and the next one is in June for an ice cream date with my husband.).
- The third and final part of the plan is to get moving 6 out of 7 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes each time. Any kind of exercise is good as long as I am moving.
There it is...