- That I am standing taller.
- I want to get dressed each day and not just hang out in my p.j.'s.
- Taking time to do my hair daily.
- Speaking kinder to/about myself.
- Wanting to exercise because it makes me feel good!
- Seeing the good in others more often.
- I can wear 'regular clothes again and not just my maternity clothes. (I even was able to pack most of them away!)
- Can see my collar bones a wee bit again.
All these things because I am eating healthy and watching the scale go DOWN!
This weeks weigh in, 178 lbs for a loss of 3.4 lbs!!!
Only 8 more pounds until I am at my pre-pregnancy weight with baby #7.