Sunday, July 8, 2012

Baby Steps

My sweet little boy is 2 weeks old now and he is a dream baby! He sleeps and eats...that is it, he only cries when I change his diaper. I am getting a lot of rest and have recovered from the c-section very quickly.
If all my babies were this easy I would have a dozen more...joking!

Since I am feeling so great I have decided that I will start to make baby steps towards healthy living.
I can not start to exercise, walking for another week and weight training for another month,  so for this week I am going to focus on just journaling my food.
No counting calories or making sure I am eating enough of any certain food but just the habit of journaling and more so making myself aware of what I am putting into my body by having to write it down.

I did do my measurements and weight yesterday so I have a starting place in that area...I love to see progress with numbers!!!

Here they are;
Weight 187lbs
Waist 40.5
Hips 43
Bust 37
Upper Arm 14
Upper Leg 23.5

My goal weight will be the lowest I got after having Amanda which was 147lbs!
I have a lot of work ahead of me but I am up for the challenge of being a healthy, trim and fit Mama of 7!!!


4 comments:

  1. CONGRATS on your new little boy!!! He's soo cute!! Welcome back to the blogging world. Looks like you are getting back into life and focusing on your new goals. Pretty Awesome. Being a mama of 7 is already quite the amazing feat! Kudo's to you on that!!!

    Rock on Sista! Can't wait to cheer you along.

    Much love,
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We're both mom's of seven. How does it feel? He's a little cutie pie. I started my first week back at the gym. I suppose I should blog about it. It's so hard not having the internet at the house though.

    I keep wanting to get more pictures put together but it doesn't happen. She's already eight weeks old.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's adorable! Sounds likes great start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is precious, Christine! :) WOW. I'm 5 months PP and haven't started anything yet. I've got a long way to go...I should do it with you...I have a hard time finding the motivation...why?

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete