Monday, December 23, 2013

Frustrated...where will it lead?

Today is kind of the peak of my frustration!
I feel so gross, fat, ugly and disgusting!
This past year I have lost and kept off a little over 20 pounds...the frustrating part is I have lost and gained another 8 pounds about 6 times!
That up and down is purely because I have not been committed to eating a proper diet.
I know I can lose the rest of this weight and get really fit again.

With it being 2 days away from Christmas I am trying to give myself permission to just enjoy life and then get serious on Boxing Day...this has been hard because I am so down in my thoughts about myself......

My plan over the next 2 days is too give this blog a face lift, make some goals for 2014 and get ready to start eating clean on Boxing Day! 
I plan to rock 2014!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you my friend. I've put on about 6-7 pounds and have learned that the toning I acquired from training for the half marathon doesn't last if I'm not running that much afterwards... vex.

    So, my husband and I have been talking and we've decided to just enjoy this holiday week and after New Years we are making some cleaner, better choices for ourselves and our families.

    Sometimes I feel yuck, but knowing I'm going to get back with it after the week allows me to just enjoy myself...kind of. I just think the little niggling that vexes me is the reminder I need that will force me to get back with the plan after Christmas and New Years. :)

    We will rock 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, let's ROCK 2014!! Go girl!!!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ya!! Let's rock it this next year. It's all about our very next choice. We got this!
    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete